Well I gone done got stupid with da bucks

Sazar

Rest In Peace
So yah, I'll be in vegas for new year's eve.

Hooray !!!

Hotel Wynn, here I come ;)

I'll report back at the start of the new year what the heck went down, the who's, what's, when's, why's and why not's, with the possibility of plenty of bottles of Ciroc being downed by your's truly ;)

And for Matt... yes, she'll be there too :smoker:

M'm m'm good. Hotel Wynn here I come!

Ha,
I could win lots of money in vegas.
lots and lots of money :)

You should setup a live cam feed. Enjoy your trip!

in vegas right now, hotel venettian (check teh ip)

friend of mine sold his company for 40 million buckeroobles and flew "the guyz" down to celebrated.

this suite is REALLY nice.

in vegas right now, hotel venettian (check teh ip)

friend of mine sold his company for 40 million buckeroobles and flew "the guyz" down to celebrated.

this suite is REALLY nice.
Perris, you suck :eek:
Just kidding.
Wish I were you,
Wish i were your friend with the company

One hell of an idea.

Am taking Erica to Mohegan Sun for NYE - $500 bucks for a room :eek: :eek:

Nice.

I am paying close to 700 per day, 4 nights, 3 days... plus $200 for entry to club Pure on new years eve.

Go hotel Wynn !!!

'tis a shame I'm not in your payscale.

Probably going to just hang out, play some cheap slots, get hammered, have a nice dinner and maybe catch a show :D

We went last year, she hit 70 bucks on a slot at like 12:01 - HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :smoker:

Lol, whatever man.

You make it seem like I'm banking :)

The lady wanted to go so... we gone done got stupid lol.

Apparently Britney Spears is hosting so that should work out ok, she's a fan of britney for some reason.

Ciroc all night long and I'll save a coupla hundred for a decent bottle of champage before midnight ;)

And J, I wub j00 < ---- this much ---- > :smoker:

Have a great time Sazar. But remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. :rolleyes: So, do ya really wanna "show 'n tell"? :p

Wonder if there realy is a "Bazooko's Circus" in Vegas?

Have a great time Sazar!
I'm thinking of spending new years eve in Goa or Thailand, now those are great parties :D

I'll be in Vegas January 5th if you wanna stick around? :p

Right, I have a feeling the company will not be too enthused with me taking 3 weeks off lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back