Welcome to the Tenth Dimension

This is really really really cool. String theory is very intresting and the flash is very cool indeed. Its worth finishing. Click the Imagining the ten Dimensions option from the menu to start the flash.

Welcome to the Tenth Dimension

In string theory, physicists tell us that the subatomic particles that make up our universe are created within ten spatial dimensions (plus an eleventh dimension of "time") by the vibrations of exquisitely small "superstrings". The average person has barely gotten used to the idea of there being four dimensions: how can we possibly imagine the tenth?

If you are a new visitor, start out by clicking on "Imagining the Ten Dimensions" in the Navigation section: you will see a set of animations, with narration and sound effects, which take you from the first to the tenth dimension. We would suggest watching them in order from zero to ten the first time... but hey, you're a creature with free will, so do whatever you'd like. The ideas in this animation come from chapter one of a new book called "Imagining the Tenth Dimension: a new way of thinking about time, space, and string theory".
http://www.tenthdimension.com/flash.php

Basically it's one big circle, errrrrrr, or point. Where it all begins is where it all ends. We just tend to repeat, until we come back to the beginning.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back