Welcome to the Antivrus Arena :p

jquintan

OSNN Junior Addict
Apple actually removed that entry the following day, its funny to think that there are more viruses in the world for bluetooth capable cellphones then there are for the apple os. Live without worry cause your apple products are virus free!

X-Istence

Political User
I have tried various Anti Virus tools for the Mac and all of them are absolutely crap. Most of them only catch Windows based threats, so if you have a Mac and Windows you can use the Anti Virus to make sure you are not going to accidently forward them an email with a MS Word file with a virus in it, but that is all it is good for.

Also, notice Apple removed the knowledge base article, mainly because it was inaccurate and the wording was extremely poor. Now you may find this weird, but there is plenty of Anti Virus programs for Linux too! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dopexoity