Welcome Resilient

~bk said:
Thought I should open it since I knew Resilient. Just to get him introduced. :)

themafia.69 said:
welcome, any friend of ~bk is a friend of ours :)

Thanks guys! Yep, me and ~bk have been friends for I think 2 years is it now? He's a real cool guy! :)

Aprox said:
Welcome to the greatest forums in the world!!! (subject to opinion :p)

I never got a welcome thread.... :| hehehe... Have fun!!

lol it actually does seem to be pretty great! :D i love it here!

welcome to u too lol, better late than never eh :p

Mainframeguy said:
Hey Jewelzz - I can;t even remember seeing a welcome thread! (means your memory is better than mine! ;) )

Anyways - looking forward to seeing your sig(s) Resilient! Wanna make one for me or give me any PSP lessons :p ? I guess you probably use Photoshop in preference but it's outa my price range and I try to avoid warez on ethical grounds, being a software engineer myself (feel sure you'll understand from your own line of work too!)

ANyway - welcome - never seen anyone so new with such a high rep! You're on 123! :cool: Your reputation precedes you?! :suprised:

Yeah I know what you mean. Software Engineering is actually one of my modules at the moment on my Computation degree, real good when you apply it to your own personal work. lol sure I'll make you a sig, just gimme a description of what you want and I'll do my best. Oh and yeah, Photoshop all the way! :D haha

Thanks once again NetRyder, as well as Zedric, Evil Marge, Speedy_B, Dublex and xsivforce :)

Resilient said:
Thanks guys! Yep, me and ~bk have been friends for I think 2 years is it now? He's a real cool guy! :)

Yup, 2 years. ;)

Heya, welcome to heaven

Great community + kickass knowledge & help + spam + heny = OSNN :)

We've got it all.

Lemme juice up that rep a tiny bit more

Hey dude, heard about you from ~bk before. Nice to see you here :)

Resilient said:
Yeah I know what you mean. Software Engineering is actually one of my modules at the moment on my Computation degree, real good when you apply it to your own personal work. lol sure I'll make you a sig, just gimme a description of what you want and I'll do my best. Oh and yeah, Photoshop all the way! :D haha

w00t! excellent WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <<< clickie linkie! :D

Moonwraith said:
Heya, welcome to heaven

Great community + kickass knowledge & help + spam + heny = OSNN :)

We've got it all.

Lemme juice up that rep a tiny bit more

lol yeah it's a wicked community! Already addicted :dead: haha

Grandmaster said:
Hey dude, heard about you from ~bk before. Nice to see you here :)

Hey man, lol thanks. He's spoke of you quite a bit as well :) You've got a real nice site, been checking it out for a while ;) haha

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back