• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Welcome Resilient

~bk

I
Political User
Just wanted to welcome to a new member who is a great friend of mine. He's an awesome graphics designer. Welcome to the forums, hope you will have a great time here. :)

Aprox

Political User
Welcome to the greatest forums in the world!!! (subject to opinion :p)

I never got a welcome thread.... :| hehehe... Have fun!!

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
~bk said:
...He's an awesome graphics designer. ...:)
Hey Jewelzz - I can;t even remember seeing a welcome thread! (means your memory is better than mine! ;) )

Anyways - looking forward to seeing your sig(s) Resilient! Wanna make one for me or give me any PSP lessons :p ? I guess you probably use Photoshop in preference but it's outa my price range and I try to avoid warez on ethical grounds, being a software engineer myself (feel sure you'll understand from your own line of work too!)

ANyway - welcome - never seen anyone so new with such a high rep! You're on 123! :cool: Your reputation precedes you?! :suprised:

Mainframeguy said:
ANyway - welcome - never seen anyone so new with such a high rep! You're on 123! :cool: Your reputation precedes you?! :suprised:
I rep'd him in the desktops thread earlier today (+73). Seems like the rest of the points came from ~bk (+36) and Fishboy (+14). ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies