Welcome Home

gothic

LinuXPert
To be without xp-erience for a whole 48 hours, not worth even thinking about. I didn't realise how important my daily 'fix' was. Welcome home.

TOK:D

Thank god for that, it was getting very expensive in fags. :D

Hey Gothic, love the spider :)

at last

Good to see your back guys :)

That was some serious downtime. There was a fault with the Main internet Backbone, and they were running on backups, our site uses a ton of bandwith so they couldnt let us loose on the backup line ... which meant we had to be closed for a couple of days.

Ive found some cool downloads and stuff in the last few days and will be posting when i get home.

The only good thing to come of this is I actually managed to catch up on my studies ...

Waddy

So good to see you back !
I was becoming desperate as I surf your site more than once a day, including this excellent forum !
For 48 hrs, I would try to connect nearly once an hour to see wether you were back or not; always have been disapointed to see you weren't back yet, ...until now !

Originally posted by Bytes back
Thank god for that, it was getting very expensive in fags. :D

Hey Gothic, love the spider :)

Be careful how you use that word around our friends across the pond, been very careful recently and keep saying cigs ;)
Cained about 150 of em since around when the site went down, but thats normal and I mean to cut down, got 100 left -- then I will quit, or at least start a poll about quitting, mwhahhaha

Things got pretty serious here in the US too. I figured it was all a plot to keep a great source of British entertainment away from us, so I've been watching a Benny Hill marathon on satellite tv.

They won't stop me from getting my cultural fix everyday.

Originally posted by Alliedsvcs
so I've been watching a Benny Hill marathon on satellite tv.

They won't stop me from getting my cultural fix everyday.

Wish I could've joined you, Benny Hill, one of our greats!!!:D

Neat to have it back Waddy

:D I found I missed getting a good source to find out things, that u may not be aware of. It's amazing how much u get to rely on something.

Winxper:p :p :p :p:
We go into the future of technology now.:confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back