Weirdest driver problem ever

G

GeeZuZz

I have a really weird problem.

I can't get my ISDN card work any more.

I've reinstalled xp about ten times before with the same drivers and the card worked fine, but this time i installed xp it won't work.

i do exactly the same as i usually did when i installed the card, but the ISDN card and the two ISDN-lines gets the yellow sircle with an exclamation mark in the device manager. "the device cannot start"

The only difference this time, is that i have three OS partitions (winME, Win2K, and WinXP)

I used to only have 1 winME and 1 XP partitions or a XP partition alone.
But now i also have win2K.

Can anyone explaine this?? i don't have a clue what's wrong...

Try installing RAPPPOE... I twon't solve the base issue but it might get you online... I had a routing problem with the built in driver awhile ago that RasPPPOE solved...

Pleeeaaaseee....

MiseryQ: don't know what you're talkin about. I need a ISDN card to get online...

Please help me people... this sucks ass. The card works fine in winME, but in Win2000 i get this error message when installing the drivers:

"\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\linkisdn.sys device could not be loaded. Error Status wa 0xc0000221"

The only difference is that i have win2000 now. Do i have to delete that partition to get the card work????!!!!

YEAH!

I downloaded new drivers now - And the ISDN Card now works!!

BUT, I still don't have a clue why the old drivers suddenly stopped work in windows XP. (it was WindowsXP drivers)

RASPPPoE is a driver for "modems"devices that use PPPoE...

Anyway you can check out what it is here...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back