Weird Request...help!

saeltmarae2k

OSNN Addict
So I just got a new IT job for a large health care facility and one of my jobs is to write a monthly tech-related newsletter. There are two other people who help write articles. They all have writing nick names like "the wizard" etc, and have a graphical caricature. I'm REALLY no good at this sort of thing, so could you guys come up with a decent nick name and character for me? BTW, my real name is Nathan...if that helps.

Thanks!

Nate-Dog? :laugh:

(Thanks for spelling "weird" correctly. ;))

Nate-Dog? :laugh:

(Thanks for spelling "weird" correctly. ;))

Yeah maybe so, but I really need something more "tech" or "pc" related...I know its dumb but it pays the bills! :)

Do you have any characters that I could use?

Hiya!

Nifty Nate
olNatelo ;)
Something with Necro in it.
NecroNate

Oh, this sounds easy...

Mad Nate

I like Poindexter because it serves to the connotations that someone in the IT industry would be nerdy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back