Weird Problem

~bk

I
Political Access
It has happened twice today. When I posted something in a thread, it also attached a picture (of this lady). I should have taken a screenshot but I forgot.

TittleBitties and sraycoz saw it and they thought I actually posted it.

I don't even attach the pictures. What's wrong? Is it related to the SQL glitch or something.

Also, the posts are not equal. Have a look at the attachment. I think it's with every thread.

its a funny pic and i was thinkin that it was cause he said the person above me is wrong i do know him and that he posted that pic cause that his suppose to be him. LOL i unno

also some threads show one person posted but when i look at the thread they didnt post and i keep refreshing and it still never changes.

It is something that will eventually resolve itself, but I will be introducing something about attachments quite soon anyway.

Electronic Punk said:
It is something that will eventually resolve itself, but I will be introducing something about attachments quite soon anyway.

You promise?

I have purged attachments from the lost period, so all should be well now.

Ok, gonna be slightly less secretive.
Basically in vbulletin 2.x when the attachments got large, waddy would run a script and it would delete any attachments over say 2 months. I don't want to do this method and vbulletin3 has a totally different method of dealing with attachments. Your user control panel has advanced attachment management where you can view what you have attached and the posts that you added the attachment to.

At the moment there is no attachment quota, that is, you can take up as much space as you like, I may change this shortly tho, but I haven't decided on caps or whether different groups will have different caps... or whether I will bother at all!!

http://forum.osnn.net/profile.php?do=editattachments

Have a good look in there, and try and remove any attachments that you just don't think are worthy :)

Only picked on gonaads cos he has 530 attachments - lol (40 megs worth ;))

Is that all. I though I had more. :p

I gotta stop puttin attachment with my explanations. But they work better when ya can see it too. :(

Aaaa f00k it. Gonna have ta start hostin them on my works web site server. :p

Britney and Madonna kissing... I can't delete that! :D

Yeah, what the hell. :p

I hate you EP. :p

All attachments for January are now gone... Happy. :D

Well I am sure you have em archived. As you do with the odd image :p

456 attachments - 36.26 MB - LOL

Speedy is a close second with 185 attachments and 17.11 MB

Well it's just a general plea for users to take a look at their attachments and prune their own :)

Just tohught I would pick on you two as it was convenient!

Don't you feel the shame having been picked on for uploading?

I think it might be attachments relocking with their associated post id as the post id comes back since the post table was reverted

Geffy: I pruned any attachments in that time period, so this should be all ok now.

Thanks EP. And I removed some of my attachments too. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back