Weird floating scrollbar

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
I am getting this weird floating scrollbar, it is there right now and I am not sure where it was first legitimately there, but it does not clear and in fact sits in front oif these very words as I type. If I move or scroll window it moves with it. Sometimes if I type beyond a certain point it goes but not always. When I post it will probably go and then return on a later page. I am suspicious this is a pure IE6 problem - and have to say it is fairly rare. Anyone else seen it? And anyone seen it on anything other than IE? This is not a biggie, but if it is a VB bug I wanted to report it.

Attachments

• NTFSscrollprob.jpg
    NTFSscrollprob.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 171
~bk said:
Use Mozilla!! :D
I know you're only joking, but try not to post things like that, can lead to silly arguments sometimes. Whilst using Mozilla may remove this problem, the only real solution is for Microsoft to upgrade IE and fix everything that's (so very) wrong with it.

I am gonna call this one fixed, as it hasn't been referred to for a while now.
Must have been fixed with a more recent vBulletin update.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back