• MSN

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political Access
Hi Everyone,
I am sorry about the delay of the poll this week, I could seriously not think of a poll for this week...
Thus even with the slow down of a moderator... I have found a poll...
This weeks poll, though not great is:
What is your favorite search engine?

I have been using Google for awhile... However, if their purported merger with AO-Hell, ends up effecting their service down the road, and they become more America Offline-ish, I might switch. For me to use, AO-Hell better stay outa the operations...

And yeah, yeah, I know they can promise... But when AO-Hell bought out CompuServe, they promised the same thing; that they'd keep the operations seperate, and keep their AO-Hell peeps outa their affairs, so we'd have the same service we had previously. For the first couple years they did, until they decided to merge the fricken billing depts.

After that, I got (on my long standing CompuServe account I had since the early-mid-1990s) every single billing problem that AO-Hell customers had complained about for years; for the first time... I don't have them anymore, in part because I have broadband, and in part because I didn't want to deal with their merged billing dept anymore...

i love google, always gets me results + free of invasive adds :D

I like Yahoo, I am just more sucessful finding things with it or thats what I want to think cause they are about the same and I use yahoo for email and such.

*Clapping*
I am glad to see someone break the mold and vote for a different thing...
TO be honest i have never used Yahoo,
I remember like 5 years ago trying to use it and having difficulty navigating it but i assume ti has changed...
-Jack

I won't even bother reading this thread, Google 0wnz!

Back in the day I used to use altavista quite a lot.

Google = Owns me and I don't mind :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back