Weekly Poll (February 27th)

What car do you want James Bond to drive next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political Access
As you all know James Bond has driven many modest but fast cars in his missions. What we want to know is; what would you like to see Mr. Bond driving? The choices i am giving you will not be top of the line because Bond never truely had million dollar cars...
Well enjoy!
Sincerely,
Your Poll Master

Umm...
Are you gonna vote?
at least?
Please...

Don't care,hate James bond................................Bring on something new instead of rehashing all this tosh is what I say.
Every film thats made these days is either a remake or this kind of rubbish that we've all seen before and it never gets anymore watchable.

The only reason they keep on making this James Bond crap is so that they always have something to show over the holidays.
If there's one thing in life you can be sure of it's that there'll be a Bond film on this Easter :rolleyes: I'll bet you a tanner

Wow...
I'd have to say that you are probably the most negative person on the forums... At least in any of my threads... It seems you always have a problem...
Anyways bobsalot how can possible not know who James Bond is!
You must be joking :)
-Jack

Well, I would have thought everyone heard of James Bond by now...

/me wonders what remote region bobsalot hails from? :suprised:

OK - if I have to vote it will be for Robin Reliant (there is already another three wheeler that can go a bit more, but it's called the "Bond Bug" I think, so I can hardly name that!). Anyway, I know if I say that at least maybe I can coax a smile from Marge, since this thread is already there...

But vote? No I can't - there's no Reliant Robin on the poll! :eek:

Mainframeguy said:
OK - if I have to vote it will be for Robin Reliant ...

Why? It'd fallover if he tried anything more than straight line driving!

LordOfLA said:
Why? It'd fallover if he tried anything more than straight line driving!

not after 'M' had finished with it it wouldn't! And the fibre-glass shell would be light enough to have a flying jet option maybe? Making for a Robin that really flew? Holy Smokes Batman! ;)

There should only be one option. Aston Martin. That's it.

He has always driven one (cept for the bimmer). It's tradition.

Vanquished said:
Wow...
I'd have to say that you are probably the most negative person on the forums... At least in any of my threads... It seems you always have a problem...
Anyways bobsalot how can possible not know who James Bond is!
You must be joking :)
-Jack
Don't get your knickers in a twist petal.Not my fault if I don't agree with boy's ideas,I am a female you know :rolleyes:
Just participating if thats okay? :cheeky:
Give it time and you'll figure it out :lick:

To be honest I never realised you were the topic starter :chinese:

Last edited:
Vanquished said:
I'd have to say that you are probably the most negative person on the forums...
I have to say, Marge ain't negative by my perception (then again we do seem to inhabit a somewhat parallel universe here :\). But then again from where you are coming from, I guess she is Yang and you are Ying, so that is a kinda negative/positive thing, you have to realise females are constantly making allowances for males and try to do likewise... because ya know she is telling it damn straight when she says she did not know you were the thread starter, in my experience women focus on different things (Usually the important ones that guys miss!).

Anyways it is all good - why not add more makes to the thread to get more votes in? Or can only a mod do that? I have to say the list is a little weird for the persona of Bond, were it not for the English thing you'd expect the likes of Buggati and Maserati to be in there alongside Lambhourghini (sp.?).

Meh, lets not turn this into a guy vs. girl thread...even if some women don't find spy movies to be that interesting.

Else this could turn into the sorta, my father wants to watch the baseball game which my mother doesn't like, and my mother watching "them tear jerker" movies as my father calls them, that he doesn't like. Yes, my parents have 2 TVs now...

And before anyone comments about marriages not lasting, I'm 33, and my parents got married before I was born. So... :D

He drove a lotus as well... And in one (not officially but for a long time) He drove a mustang. He also drove BMW's in 3 movies... Im all for the DB5 though, I think he should get a new Aston Martin and have a perfect DB5 to drive around in when he's not on the case...

Also I'm not mad at Marge in the slightest way, I simply think that she should give me suggestions on poll topics or such so that I can do polls that she knows about/likes, the last three topics i've done she hasn't liked... So it's all good wit me :)

Also I didn't have Bugatti because its way to expensive for Bond and i didn't put, Ferrari, Maserati, or Lamborghini in there because they're Italian... Although if any moderator wants to add any brands with cars ranging from 100,000-400,000 then be my guest, but don't add any supercars...
Thanks a lot,
Jack

Jack, sorry to say, but I don't like this poll.

Next week's poll should be, "Who is your favorite moderator." Surely I would win.

madmatt said:
Jack, sorry to say, but I don't like this poll.

Next week's poll should be, "Who is your favorite moderator." Surely I would win.

Oh, don't even go there... No matter who wins, there could always be hurt feelings, and it would be a no win situation for the posters themselves :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back