Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political Access
Hi Everyone, this is the weekly poll for the week of february 12th....
This time the question is: what is your favorite soda...
I got this as a suggestion and i thought it sounded like a great idea for a poll.
Have fun...
-Jack

vanquished said:
Hi Everyone, this is the weekly poll for the week of february 12th....
This time the question is: what is your favorite soda...
I got this as a suggestion and i thought it sounded like a great idea for a poll.
Have fun...
-Jack
My choice was between water, vanilla coke, and cream soda. I had to say vanilla coke, i like the funny aftertaste that it leaves on your taste buds...
-Jack

I prefer Diet Pepsi, i can't tell the difference between that and pepsi, diet coke is good also, i never really have non diet soda. I've acquired the taste for diet (not hard to acquire). I've wondered why they don't just make all soda "diet" i mean why not just not use sugar?
-Jack

MD Pitch Black II

MD Baja Blast

MD Livewire

Regular MD

Arnold Palmer (Half Ice Tea/Half Lemonaide)
Milk

Tittles said:
MD Pitch Black II

MD Baja Blast

MD Livewire

Regular MD
Yeah,
I could have entered all those, if i had like 300 places. I figured i didn't need to enter the brand name for some of them like, cream soda, root bear, orange, and grape. They all taste pretty much the same to me, however coke and pepsi are diff. And i definately think that sierra mist and sprite are way different. Shoot i did however forget 7up. Someone can add that if they like.
-Jack

i would have voted for diet coke with lemon or lime. but they not there.

Again, i only had 20 options available...
-Jack

I rarely drink soda. But when I do, it has to be Canada Dry.

Hsn said:
I rarely drink soda. But when I do, it has to be Canada Dry.
Of course it has to be canada dry.... you canadian... LOL oh well, i guess i actually did forget ginger ale... Eh... BTW i do think that Diet coke cover the lime and lemon ones...
-jack

Wow, im surprised that this weeks poll is not taking to you people very well, i thought for certain it would...
-Jack

do one next week on our favourite doritos flava. wonder wat tittles will be:rolleyes:

bobsalot said:
do one next week on our favourite doritos flava. wonder wat tittles will be:rolleyes:
Hmmm Well since you've made the only request i might as well, either that or "what is your favorite computer brand?"
-Jack

packard bell. pmsl lol. do the doritos 1. tittles will be ever so pleased.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back