Wedding Ring Gone

I appreciate the concern X. I have been posting this in as many places as possible and the funny thing is over at one forum I have been roasted as it's my fault.

But I have kept searching, even with the proceedings going on and I still can't find it. I've even mashed up (IN A BAG OF COURSE) my dogs waste, but in the two years I've had him he wouldn't eat something like that. The ring is made of a special metal and would chip his teeth if he bit into it.

I really would like to find it and call and apologize and offer the technicians my deepest regrets and possible give them something for their troubles I put them through but I don't think it's going to be found. I'm incredibly obsessive about where things are and where things are at which kills me because I should have known to hide it.

Either way hiding it or not I shouldn't have to do these things because someone is coming into my house, especially without a confirmation call and then opening the door turning around and seeing 3 men coming in.

So far I have posted this on numerous forums, have posted it on planetfeedback (thanks again allweather) and have emailed the consumerist.com.

Really I want nothing back but my ring but now I'm just hoping I get the money to buy a new identical ring (I've already checked with the shop I bought it at) and my I bought my wife an extra wedding band that I surprised her with at the reception that we are going to take one of the little diamonds out of it, put it in a new ring we are going to buy me for my right middle finger so I can actually have some piece of that day to have with me forever. Of course I am going to have a new diamond put in it's place for her so she is not missing any on her 2nd wedding band, but it has made me feel better knowing she was willing to offer me that.

Thanks guys for the support I will keep updating this post with information.

I see no problem with posting the company. We complain about Microsoft, Apple, and others every day.

if you add allegedly, technically they cant sue you for defermation or slander, ;) (i know im gonna get stung on this :p )

I have had some really good phone calls with an executive and a detective and I feel like it's finally being taken seriously. The more I hear the more I will post.

You guys are the best, I love this forum...No matter how great it gets it seems like it stays very close and tight knit and seems like everyone knows each other. Also the fact that it doesn't feel like a huge impersonal place.

thanks again guys and I will keep updating this post with info.

honestly I just want it over!

I can't stand most of them, especially Derek. 'Nads is okay. Don't ask me what I think about Sazar or fitzy. [/OT]

I appreciate the concern X. I have been posting this in as many places as possible and the funny thing is over at one forum I have been roasted as it's my fault.

I think I posted so flippantly because I haven't ever had a piece of jewelry that had so much meaning to me. I've had very expensive pieces that would bum me out to lose because of the replacement value, but nothing of such sentimental value.

I really hope you get back your piece of that special day.

Tuffgong,

Is Comcast chartered for your city? You can also get your local city hall to lend their wieght to the situation. Believe me losing the franchise rights for a city should get some immediate butt kissing at the least.

I can't stand most of them, especially Derek. 'Nads is okay. Don't ask me what I think about Sazar or fitzy. [/OT]
That gave me such a huge warm and fuzzy :D

Or, was it something else? :eek:

To be fair, if Comcast do resolve it for you then its fair play to them - you shouldn't base a company's reputation on one small group who choose to abuse their position.

To be fair, if Comcast do resolve it for you then its fair play to them - you shouldn't base a company's reputation on one small group who choose to abuse their position.

I do agree, up to a point. They are paid and contracted by comcast to work as a representative for them. In essence they become a part of comcast, when comcast pays them for the work. Also it changes when I call comcast and request a technician and they send these people out. So it's a relative if you will of comcast.

Are they employees or subcontractors? Time Warner subcontracts a lot of its technical help in my area (some of which are terrible at their job).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back