Wedding Ring Gone

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
Great news, rather surprised polys actually have that much weight

X-Istence

Political Access
That is absolutely awesome. That is one way to lead up to a good holiday season!

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political Access
Thanks all!!! I'm incredibly happy.

You get to keep the check?

I don't know yet. For what I went through I don't want to give it back but I'm fighting my conscience on whether to call the company

leedogg

Gojyone kawaiiiiiiii!
do we get a pic of the ring at least?

I would contact them about it, they were fair with you, its best you are honest with them. If they dont let you keep the money, do tell them you feel that some compensation is in order for your time, aggrivation, and troubles.

Please follow up on all the places you complained on to let them know that the matter has been resolved. fair is fair.

Last edited:

American Zombie

Staff member
Political Access
I would assume that the police will let all involved with the case know that your property was returned to you and the case is now closed.

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political Access
here is a pic of my ring...I will keep everyone informed going forward.

Attachments

• ring.JPG
    ring.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 115

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political Access
do we get a pic of the ring at least?

Please follow up on all the places you complained on to let them know that the matter has been resolved. fair is fair.

I have updated all threads everywhere with every step.

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political Access
Good going man. Great ya got it back. And a check too, hah! That's cool. :D

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political Access
first of all I can't believe he allowed them to polygraph him and second of all I can't believe he still had it and didn't sell it.

I'm also surprised because I told their supervisor I will not involve the police if they just return the ring to me.

But they decided to take it this far, and it could have been done much easier.

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
Wow, I can't believe I missed this entire thread over the past month. Tuffgong, congratulations on getting the ring back! I know it helped to get the money to replace it, and even though you could buy the same one again it's still not THE ring that was placed on your finger on your wedding day -- so I'm really glad you got it back. I would be extremely upset if mine was stolen, even though I can probably still find the same one in the store. Glad it all finally worked out! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandomCritic