Wedding Dress on eBay!!!

Actually I didn’t think my head would fit in the neck hole, but then I figured she got her Texas cheerleader hair through there I could get my head in it.
lmao

lol - funny stuff
That page is getting tonnes of hits... something like 120/second :eek:

MdSalih

Well, thats cause its kinda ****ed up for a guy to wear a wedding dress :p

Damn, winning bid of $3,850.00 wow... :p

MdSalih said:
lol - funny stuff
That page is getting tonnes of hits... something like 120/second :eek:

MdSalih
Over 9million at the time of reading.. nuts. :)

I seen this 2 days ago and the counter was at 3mil something, now its over 9 million.

$3800 aint that much for a wedding dress, bet it cost close to that.

geez i saw that thing tuesday night i tihnk and it was @ 15,000 bucks. i guess someone retracted their bid... sheezers!

Well I guess the fact that they talked about this on TechTV helps with the hits :p

i laughed so hard at this line.
Oh, yeah. I also got three marriage proposals. Yes, you read it right - three marriage proposals. I feel like one of those mass murderers on death row. I never understood how the hell they got more chicks than I did. Now I know. They sold crap on eBay.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back