WebSite X5 Free for 24 Hours Only

L

Lee

websitex5.jpg
Create stunning Web site in 5 easy steps! WebSite X5 is a completely visual software: it does not require any HTML programming skills and it is the ideal tool for both home users and Web Designers who want to create and publish high quality websites with a professional look and feel.
WebSite X5 presents many interesting functions for the creation and customization of the site: more than 500 professional templates, dynamic menu up to 4 sub-levels, editing functions for images, 3D buttons creation, Flash intro pages, multi-language sites, HTML objects, e-mail sending forms, reserved area, internal FTP engine, etc.

If you have a project in mind, a personal or company site, a digital photo album or an interactive presentation, WebSite X5 allows you in only 5 steps to pass from a simple idea to a complete and working website, already published and perfectly visible on the Web.

System Requirements:Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server, Pentium 500 Mhz, 256 MB RAM

Note: when installing, click on install registered version, then a computer code will come up and in the form below is the unlock code box, don't enter anything, click the link below the box, go and fill in the form at the incromedia website and enter the unlock code 'GIVEAWD57X5' without quotes, you will then be asked for some details, name address, email, country, use (enter private) when you have done this you will receive the unlock code in your email (or copy and paste it as it's on the finish screen also) that matches the number created during install.

Enter this and finish installation.

Download and Details

Last edited by a moderator:
can't get it to install...tried on two different computers and nothing...keeps crashing.

I would install visual basic 5 file to your system files first if you're using vista.

Worked fine on XP Pro.

Been testing it most of today, works fine.

Website is currently being hammered as it's a 32mb download, currently 5,000 are downloading.

Direct download is:

http://dl11.filekicker.net/private/...4f20dea0e71e9cf44f573ddc7636300/WebSiteX5.zip

Unrar, run activation/setup, at first screen you see computer code, click on link to register and enter product code 'GIVEAWD57X5' without quotes, fill in other details such as name, address, email address etc, then check email inbox when you finish for activation code. enter it when you get it and continue install.

Last edited by a moderator:
might be the vista issue...because I've read all the instructions and can't get it to work, even with the visual basic 5 file.

Owner of incomedia said he will offer support and problem solving till tomorrow gmt +1 hour.

Maybe a ticket submission at the site might help you.

Some are getting it working on vista some are not.

Please be aware that the most important thing is to register the software at Incomedia’ website using the Product Code provided.
If there is a problem in receiving the email, there is no need to register using a different email, the code will be sent even if the download offer expires.
If you can’t download, install or register WSX5, you need to send an email to
info@websitex5.com asking for the free version. You will be contacted and provided with all the information.
Note that Incomedia will accept ONLY the emails that arrive until the end of the giveaway offer.

I have resently bought WebSite X5 Evolution for our local church and have already made quite some progress. But I have a question.
I installed the program on my home-PC but need to use the program at our church-office. Do I need a new licence, or can I install the program on another computer with the same licence?

I have resently bought WebSite X5 Evolution for our local church and have already made quite some progress. But I have a question.
I installed the program on my home-PC but need to use the program at our church-office. Do I need a new licence, or can I install the program on another computer with the same licence?

If you don't need to activate it, you should be able to use it at both places. I would check with the EUL first, though ...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back