Website logo

LordOfLA

Godlike!
Hey,

I've already asked bman this on msn but incase he can't/doesn't want to I need the following:

A logo centered around the name "Broken Ninja". I intend to use it for a new hosting thing I want to try and get started on the side. Since I'm paying for these hosting services rather than using my own kit it should be a better performing system :)

In return I can provide either a free domain name or hosting. Since bman already has both from me he gets first refusal.

neither are what I would call suitable for a professional hosting company then.

I will be giving it a shot sometime tonight or tomorrow morning. I will post 2 or 3 versions to see what ya like.

aww shout - I'd try but Bman I just know would beat the crap out of anything I could come up with :( ;)

I mean, I wear the guys sig! :cool:

Here are a quick few, not sure if you wanted the logo to actually be Ninja related or not, let me know.

Attachments

• broken_ninja.jpg
    broken_ninja.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 159
Here are a quick few, not sure if you wanted the logo to actually be Ninja related or not, let me know.

You could have the blade broken mid way down. Or perhaps cross the broken pieces, so you've got the part with the grip going horizontally and the broken tip going vertically providing a top and left border. If the broken ends reached to the edge of the image the logo could be placed in the top left of the browser window.

OH shiza, lol didn't even think of the name being "broken" ahaha good thought Geffy.

I also like the top right. I like Geffy's idea though.

You could even go with the broken end of the blade forming the backend of the B

I like the top right one. I'm wondering what you could do with a ninja sillohette (sp?).

You can make the slogan "Worldwide hosting solutions" :)

Also I intend to put it on this template unless bman wants to try and come up with something else:

http://themeforest.net/item/smooth-web-hostingtech/18316

At the moment (as you can tell, it took me this while to reply) I am busy and I am not up for designing another site (unless maybe paid lol). So ya use that template.

I will update the one you liked in the top right, adding the slogan and trying a broken blade. I will try and see what I can do with a ninja sillohette, simple enough. It's 12PM right now, give me the day lol, I just woke up.

Update. Broken blade idea, working on a ninja sillohette.

Attachments

• broken_ninja2.jpg
    broken_ninja2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 130
Nice work, looks like a house now :p nice place to hang your @

less then 5 minutes of work, pretty good lol

And I said I was still trying other stuff. hee

Lord? You haven't exactly commented on the last design? Whats up?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back