Webpage questions

JJH35

OSNN Addict
how could insert code into my webpage that when a user reaches it, it will tell him his host an ip, also i saw before on a tech show, dont remember where, but i know theres also some code u can put in to, when a user gets there it will show him the contents of C:\. there both little joke things i just wanna scare my dumb friends with.

easyset way is to go to a site were you've seen it + right hand click,go down to view source + copy/paste it:p

it's called "borrowing" + i do it if i see an efect i like:D

well i cant think of ne sites that have that stuff or i would have already did that, and i dont know the term or what i could do a search on, cause i cant think of ne thing that in would be in the subject of.

The showing of the C:\ drive is using a frame or Iframe as for the ip, imagine it is javascript.

*Henyman nicks all of electronic punks hard hacked efects*

Viewing the c drive is simpy using an iframe:

<iframe width="200" height="300" src="file:///c:\"></iframe>

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back