webpage opinion

adiaga

OSNN Newbie
Hello all,

I have made a website a month ago and I wish to ask you all to let me know what do you think about it:

website link

Thank you

looks very nice, which character encoding is it though? your xml prologue says UTF-8, but your meta tag says iso-8859-1

other than that it would appear as though you have valid code and css

I would say this is one of the most impressive websites I have been asked to give an opinion of. Second only to resilient-reborns :p

very nice work

/me wonders about these 1 post wonders posting 'hey i made a new website...'

Kr0m said:
/me wonders about these 1 post wonders posting 'hey i made a new website...'
I dont mind :p

sometimes I wonder though why people post their websites its as if they are asking for my wroth :p

Hi all,
thank you for your comments.

I posted this because I want to know what other think about the website and if there is anything wrong to tell me. I can spot problems like others that havent worked making the site so you can help me a lot.

Thank you again.

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.
Tell me why I can't reach it, that's the only url I can't reach.... ?

I found out that my firewall (Sygate Pro) was blocking it, probably because the ip is contained in one of my advanced rules. Maybe I blocked this ip in the past, before your site was created, owned by somebody else who tried to perform a bad command on my own ip at that time... I don't remember why I blocked this or that ip... ;)

Anyway, I managed to visit your site and I have to admit that I was pretty delighted, 1stly because of the really nice and original (for me at least) changing flowered header :D
Nice looking site then, bravo from FroggyLand ;)

Howling Wolf said:
I found out that my firewall (Sygate Pro) was blocking it, probably because the ip is contained in one of my advanced rules. Maybe I blocked this ip in the past, before your site was created, owned by somebody else who tried to perform a bad command on my own ip at that time... I don't remember why I blocked this or that ip... ;)

Anyway, I managed to visit your site and I have to admit that I was pretty delighted, 1stly because of the really nice and original (for me at least) changing flowered header :D
Nice looking site then, bravo from FroggyLand ;)

Thank you Howling Wolf. I will try to make a short tutorial to explain how I made that. I hope it will be used by other :)

Yes, a tutorial would be cool, I might use it on my own site, with your acceptance, that is ;)

Howling Wolf said:
Yes, a tutorial would be cool, I might use it on my own site, with your acceptance, that is ;)

I will try to do it this week. I hope I will find the time and inspiration :)

Looks beautiful :D

The user-changing image at the top is very beat, didn't know it was possible until now! I'd really like to give that a try when I have some free time :)

I like it, except for the repiticious buttons. They do not flow with eachother. That, and at my resolution (1280 x 1024) I have to scrool about 3 pixels before I can see the whole page. It is 3 pixels too big for its nearest resolution. That is the only priority I think you should have. Other than that... nice job.

JL Renegade said:
I like it, except for the repiticious buttons. They do not flow with eachother. That, and at my resolution (1280 x 1024) I have to scrool about 3 pixels before I can see the whole page. It is 3 pixels too big for its nearest resolution. That is the only priority I think you should have. Other than that... nice job.
Hi, thanks. I want to ask you what browser do you use, cause I dont see the problem on my side.

I have added the comments section to the photo gallery. I hope I will receive good feedback from the viewers and I hope that soon I will add some links so that the viewers can download some of the pics as wallpapers.

Please let me know ehat you think so that I can improve this gallery (and site).

Here is the link to the gallery: Gallery

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back