webhosting?

• Thread starter DarkInsanity429
  • Start date
D

DarkInsanity429

I need free php mysql hosting. I lost my host dew to lack of funds. Does anyone know any sites like that or can someone host me?

I know two free hosts that do support PHP/MySQL. I tried both of them at one time, but a friend gives me webspace now.

LycosUK (http://www.lycos.co.uk) - Lots of space (50MB, I think) and unlimited bandwidth, but a huge annoying side ad-frame. It can get slow at times too.
Portland UK (http://www.portland.co.uk) - I would personally use this over Lycos if I needed a free host. No ads/banners, but the downside is that you get less space (10 MB) and bandwidth.

There might be others out there. Just wait for some more people to respond. Perhaps, someone here at NTFS might have a host and may be able to offer you some space :)

I found i can't really use eather of them. I found my domaine registrant does not forward domaines to addresses so i guess i ahve to ait to get some more funds.

Looks like a good deal i'll havve to look into it. thanx

If you dont mind waiting till the end of this month i can offer you:

50 MB space
3 GB transfer
1 MySQL DB

All for the alltime low price of $0. All you would need to do is point the DNS.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back