Webcam program..

C

Corolla568

I'm looking for a good webcam program to use to broadcast live...web...cam...thing. You know? I have a website and an FTP addy on it, which is what i think the program should use to upload those pictures. Does anybody know any good, free, programs? I don't like using Logitechs "spotlight" account thing, unless someone can tell me how to avoid using spotlight with Logitechs software.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
ChillCam is a good app, i think i tried a demo a long time ago, but i was quite happy with WebCam2000 at the time

C

Corolla568

Originally posted by Ninj0x
and why do you think that people would want to look at you anyway? :p
Hey, it was an honest question. no need for any sarcasm or stuff like that. arite.

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
Try out Timershot, a free Powertoys XP program that allows you to accomplish what you want to do. Although it may seem difficult to do at first, you are able to set Timershot up to work with a FTP server.

Enjoy.

SPeedY_B

TimerShot's never worked for me with either of my cams, it just doesn't seem to recognise them, so i can't select anything from the drop-down box

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
Weird. Which cams? I have a Logitech QuickCam Pro 3000.

The 4000 looks nice, may have to upgrade =)

SPeedY_B

My main cam is a "D-Link NetQCam Pro 350 Plus " connected via usb.
and now and then i use my digital camera (FujiFilm FinePix A201) in webcam mode, also via usb.

Both work fine with all of the software/apps mentioned in previous posts above this one, just not with timershot :\

B

bruce_ers00

madmatt: I just downloaded TimerShot from Microsoft. I have a Creative Labs Video Blaster Plus WebCam and I am unable to select a device within this program either. Any suggestions?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mopiyaloog