Web Hosting

G

gmagnuson

Do any of you know of any places that sell very cheep webhosting. I would like 150MB+ and at least 1GB of transfer. I would also like it to be up to date with the latest version of PHP. I would like it to be under $2 a month or so. Do any of you know any places like that?

I use Ionhosting myself - I'm thinking about switching though, Ion is good, but I want more for the money ..

if ur still after hosting i could host u.

i cant exactly have HUGE websites but since u only want 150mb and 1gb of bw then it cant be that big.

i would give you 200MB and 2GB of bw for 2$

i am ahving a little problem with my domain and i cant fix it coz my main machine is being upgraded. but when thats done it will be sorted, i will also host you on the main server.

anyway email me forc3r@hotmail.com if u r interested

Originally posted by forcer
if ur still after hosting i could host u.

i cant exactly have HUGE websites but since u only want 150mb and 1gb of bw then it cant be that big.

i would give you 200MB and 2GB of bw for 2$

i am ahving a little problem with my domain and i cant fix it coz my main machine is being upgraded. but when thats done it will be sorted, i will also host you on the main server.

anyway email me forc3r@hotmail.com if u r interested

I think I found one, but thanks anyhow for the offer.

Any that you know of that will host a .UK domain for a cheap fee? Im looking for a minimum of 100 Meg

Originally posted by TheBlueRaja
*Gobsmacked*

Have you sued this SpeedyB????

Thats well cheap.
sued? too much effort :p I gather that's a typo of used?

Anyway if you know chris off these forums he has http://3nigma.co.uk hosted there and another friend of mine has http://staticwaves.co.uk hosted there. I already have hosting elsewhere but I will move to web-mania if ever the need arises :)

Must have something on your mind! Sue them all!!!! hahar :p :D

Well, i can say empirehosting.org. Nice and cheap, fast access, with multiple carriers outgoing.

Biggest DC with unmatched uptime. In the power outage, it was the only DC not to have any problems at all to just suddenly switch over to backup power.

And for the lucky person, they get me as their admin :p.

Originally posted by X-Istence

will put some people off ;) :p

Originally posted by X-Istence
Well, i can say empirehosting.org. Nice and cheap, fast access, with multiple carriers outgoing.

Biggest DC with unmatched uptime. In the power outage, it was the only DC not to have any problems at all to just suddenly switch over to backup power.

Brainwash ^ :p

wow web-mania does do a pretty dam good deal..........i may have to look into it a bit more ;) :cool:

Hell yeah - Web Mania is BY FAR the cheapest ive seen in a while, AND now ive signed up (no credit card or payment required) i can use it for 2 weeks before i have to pay anything so i can leave it if i dont get along with it and move on.

First impressions - IT ROCKS!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back