Web Hosting

G

gmagnuson

Do any of you know of any places that sell very cheep webhosting. I would like 150MB+ and at least 1GB of transfer. I would also like it to be up to date with the latest version of PHP. I would like it to be under $2 a month or so. Do any of you know any places like that?

L

lechtard

I use Ionhosting myself - I'm thinking about switching though, Ion is good, but I want more for the money ..

forcer

OSNN Senior Addict
if ur still after hosting i could host u.

i cant exactly have HUGE websites but since u only want 150mb and 1gb of bw then it cant be that big.

i would give you 200MB and 2GB of bw for 2$

i am ahving a little problem with my domain and i cant fix it coz my main machine is being upgraded. but when thats done it will be sorted, i will also host you on the main server.

anyway email me forc3r@hotmail.com if u r interested

G

gmagnuson

Originally posted by forcer
if ur still after hosting i could host u.

i cant exactly have HUGE websites but since u only want 150mb and 1gb of bw then it cant be that big.

i would give you 200MB and 2GB of bw for 2$

i am ahving a little problem with my domain and i cant fix it coz my main machine is being upgraded. but when thats done it will be sorted, i will also host you on the main server.

anyway email me forc3r@hotmail.com if u r interested
I think I found one, but thanks anyhow for the offer.

X-Istence

Political User
Well, i can say empirehosting.org. Nice and cheap, fast access, with multiple carriers outgoing.

Biggest DC with unmatched uptime. In the power outage, it was the only DC not to have any problems at all to just suddenly switch over to backup power.

And for the lucky person, they get me as their admin :p.

Tabula Rasa

Stranger Than Kindness
Political User
Originally posted by X-Istence
Well, i can say empirehosting.org. Nice and cheap, fast access, with multiple carriers outgoing.

Biggest DC with unmatched uptime. In the power outage, it was the only DC not to have any problems at all to just suddenly switch over to backup power.

And for the lucky person, they get me as their admin :p.
Brainwash ^ :p

Hell yeah - Web Mania is BY FAR the cheapest ive seen in a while, AND now ive signed up (no credit card or payment required) i can use it for 2 weeks before i have to pay anything so i can leave it if i dont get along with it and move on.

First impressions - IT ROCKS!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut