Web Hosting

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
WeB hOsTing!

yes i know we've seen this kinda of thread but i need to know a web hosting place that gives you around 150-500mb of space.

i've seen ones that give you 999mb but then the gimmick is the file upload can be no larger than 1mb. who the heck would upload 999files each a mb??!! haha.

thanks c ya

Free or paid?

What kind of files u uploading? need database support?

free one and no databassing. i just want one that allows you to upload a big file and has big space

My mates just signed up for this, first years free but you have to pay £49 a year after that, they aledge unlimited bandwith and storage.
Apparently you have to give payment details upfront, but you can use a PayPal account rather than giving them credit or debit card details

You wont get decent free hosting, it costs for a reason ;)

when theres a will theres a way. trust me. you can get anything free in this world.~ f.e. Freeloading lol

unless you know a kind fella in texas with a box called gunslinger =)

i dont remember but there is a site called www.150m.com was it something like that with free 150mb hosting pretty cool

EDIT: HAHA that link does work there try that

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back