Web Design Apprentiship

N

Not Bman

I just got some really good news, and I thought who better to share it with. After along 2 weeks of back and forth emailing and phoneing, I have just got an apprentisship with a web design company here in my area.

So amazing, can't wait to get started. I hope I'm good enough to end up getting a payed job with them, I love this stuff.

the thing about being an apprentice is that you learn very quickly what to do and when :)

congrats by the way (hit submit too soon :eek: )

[posts merged - kcnychief]

Last edited by a moderator:
and how to sweep floors and make tea.... :)

sheps please, they are everywhere you just need to apply, here give me your resume i'll do it for you, houston area?

thanks guys, I just needed to share it with someone lol

Sorry Bman, I forgot to give you my congrats on the job.

Hey, I'll take any help. www.ti-x.com is my website.
http://www.ti-x.com/files/resume.pdf is my resume.
Nothing special though. I have been looking for a paying job for almost 2 months down here. I'm getting desperate... Need to bring some money in for the family.

Hope all goes well for ya. Great news. :D

Congrats Bman

ShepsCrook if i can make a suggestion your resume is too cluttered and hard to read I would streamline it. I had about 15 HR people look at mine when I was building mine up and they all say simple to read and grab there attention in the first 3 sentences. here is mine. www.venomxt.com/fileupload/resume.pdf

(addys old so dont come looking for me hehe)

VenomXt said:
(addys old so dont come looking for me hehe)

That's what they all say... mwahahaha....

Anyway, thank you for the suggestion. I've gotten compliments on my resume, but right now since I moved down here with my g/f, I'm looking for a job. I'll look into making some changes with my resume.

its kinda like a wild card. and I imagine is also a bit job dependent. All i know is when i tried to read yours i stopped on the first paragraph because it was too cluttered :) but only my two cents

Yeah, I understand. I can see how it could be seen that way. I'll work on it a bit today.

good luck , bman... you might get ideas for you online portfolio even if you don't get a full time job.

ShepsCrook said:

Nothing special though. I have been looking for a paying job for almost 2 months down here. I'm getting desperate... Need to bring some money in for the family.

Just an fyi, I like the clean design of the site but it's incredibly difficult to read red/orange text on gray the way you have it for your mouse-over "buttons".

:)

sazar said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShepsCrook

Just an fyi, I like the clean design of the site but it's incredibly difficult to read red text on gray the way you have it for your mouse-over "buttons".

you know, if we were going to comment on his site here (way off bman's subject) - i would have to agree with saz, and also say that you should use css instead of frames... anyone reviewing your resume will notice that you are using frames, and that's probably a big negative :s

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back