web cam dont work on xp

O

oO ShifterZ Oo

on the box it say win98/me, and it worked when i had winME. and when i have xp i tired to install it, it say "in device manenger" dat yellow exclaimation point. so im thinking it didnt detect it? i dunno i dont think the winxp can find the cam install in the comp. any suggestions to y migh this be and how to fix it?

webcam is videoemail. dats wat it said on the box. its white and red and little bit of black. ty for help.

sounds like you need updated webcam drivers. if you cant find XP drivers of the makers website try www.driversguide.com. chances are if there is no WHQL certificate that you wil have to manually install the drivers and tell XP were to look .

vid-cyber-av-box.jpg
vid-cyber-av-unit.jpg
vid-cyber-av-soft.jpg

yeah, i couldn't find anything anywhere. manufacturer doesn't even seem to have a website.

Hey man cybertainment went out of business over a year and a half ago. My suggestion is to keep a dual booting computer if you want to use the webcam or go out and buy a logitech one with usb. I had a tuner card from them, worked great in 98, then xp came out and then they died, so I sold it and got a different card! Good luck, you may want to try webcam personal edition 2.2 or some other webcam program!

ty guys!, ill be sure to give u guys a heads up of wat happen. i jsut gotts finish my download here *cough* rainbow 6 raven shied (wo0t wewt?) aight, ill be back. hopefully soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back