Weather Report

chaos945

OSNN Senior Addict
Just spotted this on one of my clips for Klipfolio, made me laugh and cry.
Seeing the words "Brutal" and "Cold" is not the best way to wake up.

:D

chaos945

OSNN Senior Addict
Thats -22°F without wind sheild for those who don't know.

-22°F = (1.8 x -30°C) + 32

o_87 said:
You just added that to your profile didn't you? :p Cause I could not see it before. Anyways, nice to see someone from Calgary on here :)
Yeah added a few things.

chaos945

OSNN Senior Addict
I forgot my clothes in the dryer overnight, I just remembered them now, but when I went to take them out they had been frozen to the insides...

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
Sorry guys, that's pretty rough. Two days ago it was 78 degrees here and I was riding my bike outside in short sleeves. Now it's about 37, but that's still nothing compared to the negative numbers. :eek:

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Too gosh darn hot in Cali. Can't handle that myself.

*puts the laptop away, hooks up the dogs to the sled, climbs back into igloo*

Heeter

rushm001

In the beginning......
Political User
Well it got down to -2 here and we had a couple of inches of snow and it took me from 3.15 to 10.15 to get home from work, 7 hours to do a journey which normally takes 45 minutes!

Erbmaster

OSNN Veteran Addict
Hehe, agrees.
We're never happy with the weather in the UK.
Winter's tto cold. Summer's too hot.
I blame it on all that rain :p

/me hugs Spring :D

chaos945

OSNN Senior Addict
It doesn't usually go much above 30°C here in the summer; average is around 25°C which is a very nice temperature. I went to California for a vacation didn't get much sleep though it really was way too hot.

ThePatriot

-=[BOHICA!]=-
Political User
gonaads said:
Move to California! :D
You have to tell us non-Californias exactly where to go and where not to... :D In '89 I took a trip to Ft. Irwin, past Barstow in January and February...MAN was it cold! 40ish during the day and 30-below at nite. Needless to say, I really didn't need the sunscreen... :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut