We need a Pirate MMORPG

dubstar

format c:
that'd be awesome! i know you would download the open-betas and test it out! tell me you wouldnt, and i'd tell you your a liar!! :)

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Hmmm, possibly. Didn't pirates out-number everyone else on the ocean though? Surely if you get everyone online there'd just be an ocean filled with thousands of pirates and no innocent people to steal from. Definitely a nice idea though :D

Erbmaster

OSNN Veteran Addict
SPeedY_B said:
Hmmm, possibly. Didn't pirates out-number everyone else on the ocean though? Surely if you get everyone online there'd just be an ocean filled with thousands of pirates and no innocent people to steal from. Definitely a nice idea though :D
Errr I think pirates did used to steal from each other too :p

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Erbmaster said:
Errr I think pirates did used to steal from each other too :p
Obviously :p it'd be no fun constantly attacking defenceless innocents, bit of a fight's what's needed :D I just think with too many pirates, it would get crowded so to speak.

Dublex

Quazatron R6 droid
is it an undead pirate MMORPG, hence the resurrected thread? :p

But more seriously, apparently an MMORPG is being created in Pirates of the Burning Sea and Pirates of the Caribbean as well.

ray_gillespie

Staff member
Political User
Yeah the Pirates of the Burning Sea is the one in my link above. I didn't know abouta Pirates of the Caribbean one though - it could be pretty cool if they put some effort into it.

Anyone else get the impression that we're going to see a lot more MMORPGs in the next few years, all wanting to jump on the bandwagon? :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amanda99