We Love The Subs!

:confused:

Attachments

• eh.jpg
    eh.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 119
thats an annoying commerical... ever worse when you drunk.

Yeah, those things are real animals you know. They are Ukranian Spounge Monkeys.

Yeah...very bad....if I were quizno's and didnt do that commercial...i'd have to sue.

what crap, but it works as it is getting A LOT of publicity ;)

Quizno's definitely goes for the shock appeal with their commercials. Those ones where the lady grabs one of their subs out of the garbage can and starts chowing down....ew!

Brandi said:
Quizno's definitely goes for the shock appeal with their commercials. Those ones where the lady grabs one of their subs out of the garbage can and starts chowing down....ew!

who doesn't use shock value for commercials anymore, or anything for that matter? (ok that was an overgeneralization... but there are still uncountable sums of crap that use nothing but shock value to sell their garbage)

btw - those commercials = good...tooo....us! they got a PEPPER BAAAAHR

I love that commerial. The one I hate is that retarded Extra ad with the Scottish piece of gum. WTF is that all about?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back