We Love The Subs!

• Thread starter xsivforce
  • https://www.osnn.net/admin.php?templates/thread_view.1970/delete&_xfRedirect=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.osnn.net%2Fadmin.php%3Ftemplates%2Foutdated Start date

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
:confused:

Attachments

• eh.jpg
    eh.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 119
P

PseudoKiller

thats an annoying commerical... ever worse when you drunk.

B

Brandi

Yeah, those things are real animals you know. They are Ukranian Spounge Monkeys.

Codasmd

Old School XPeriencer
Yeah...very bad....if I were quizno's and didnt do that commercial...i'd have to sue.

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
what crap, but it works as it is getting A LOT of publicity ;)

B

Brandi

Quizno's definitely goes for the shock appeal with their commercials. Those ones where the lady grabs one of their subs out of the garbage can and starts chowing down....ew!

NerdUprising

[ Method ]
Brandi said:
Quizno's definitely goes for the shock appeal with their commercials. Those ones where the lady grabs one of their subs out of the garbage can and starts chowing down....ew!

who doesn't use shock value for commercials anymore, or anything for that matter? (ok that was an overgeneralization... but there are still uncountable sums of crap that use nothing but shock value to sell their garbage)

btw - those commercials = good...tooo....us! they got a PEPPER BAAAAHR

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political Access
I love that commerial. The one I hate is that retarded Extra ad with the Scottish piece of gum. WTF is that all about?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua Liansky