We have a winner! (Vishal win's online recognition)

Re: We have a winner!

Congrats to Vishal.

That is awesome. Vishal's site is very informative, I go there almost daily.

Winner Winner chicken dinner

awww yea, nothing like the feeling of it dribbling down off the chin :p

Wait your turn. Plus she only has 2 so you can only get 1 (since me gets 1 first :p).

What you think, she's that woman from Total Recall? :p

I find it interesting that Marge had just asked in this forum about how to move the Scrollbar in Firefox to the left side and when the solution was posted here a tutorial was also posted on his site.

1. sysfan said:
    how about you posting where you got that info from, as i know where you got it - how about giving credit to the person, and the forum you got it from
    icon_smile.gif
seems someone shares your thoughts :p

I find it interesting that Marge had just asked in this forum about how to move the Scrollbar in Firefox to the left side and when the solution was posted here a tutorial was also posted on his site.
Has someone stole my thunder? How dare they when I took the time to look for a solution and solved the problem my little ole myself, I even made sure to inform the whole wide world. I'm disgusted, I'm offended, I'm, I'm, I'm sooooo everything. Good job I don't hold a grudge
Lock up your belongings gang, we have a thief in our midst :rolleyes::speechless::laugh:

1. VG said:
    ^^ If you are a regular visitor of this site, you might know that we always provide proper credits if the information is taken from anywhere else. A few of our visitors asked us for this info and we posted it. If you open “about:config” in Firefox, you can also find such interesting things. So we would like to clear you that this information has not been taken from anywhere else.
    @Jeet Chowdhury
    Its useful for left handers.
  2. sysfan said:
    so how come you havent put thanks to evil marge over at osnn.net then ?
:p

lol. Sheesh - Where is Judge Judy when you need her ? :D

First I would like to thank everyone for wishes. I appreciate it. :)

Now I would like to clear something. As you all know I'm not a regular visitor of this forum but I come here frequently. Today a person "sysfan" posted at my site that I copied "Moving scrollbar to left in firefox" tutorial from somewhere else which I didnt.

When I tried to clear his doubts, he told me that it was posted at osnn forum, thats why I came here and saw this thread.

I just want to know one thing. We all know "msconfig" is used to disable startup items in Windows so if I post about it somewhere, does it mean I copied it from someone?

Its very obvious and natural that you can find a same tutorial on many website but that doesnt mean that all are copying from each other. I put hard work in my tutorials and thats why I understand other's hard work too. I respect it.

I hope you guys will understand it and I always mention proper credits in my articles if I take it from other sites.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back