We have a winner! (Vishal win's online recognition)

1. VG said:
    ^^ If you are a regular visitor of this site, you might know that we always provide proper credits if the information is taken from anywhere else. A few of our visitors asked us for this info and we posted it. If you open “about:config” in Firefox, you can also find such interesting things. So we would like to clear you that this information has not been taken from anywhere else.
    @Jeet Chowdhury
    Its useful for left handers.
  2. sysfan said:
    so how come you havent put thanks to evil marge over at osnn.net then ?
:p
Did he really post that tutorial on his site after I asked the very same question here? I never know whether to take you people seriously or not. :lick::laugh:

I think it'll clear everything. I posted the tutorial on 17th September and I found that the post at OSNN thread was made on 18th September, then how come anyone copy a post which even doesnt exist?

One more thing, if I really copied it, then I would have deleted "sysfan" comment as soon as I read it cause I would have thought that oops he found it. But no, I didnt delete his comment and I tried to clear his doubts. I think you guys should understand it.

I think it'll clear everything. I posted the tutorial on 17th September and I found that the post at OSNN thread was made on 18th September, then how come anyone copy a post which even doesnt exist?

One more thing, if I really copied it, then I would have deleted "sysfan" comment as soon as I read it cause I would have thought that oops he found it. But no, I didnt delete his comment and I tried to clear his doubts. I think you guys should understand it.
I have no doubt of your integrity vishal, congratulations and very well done

You've got your dates wrong. I posted the thread 4 day's ago, not yesterday, I then posted the solution on the 17th. Therefore I posted first so nah nah :laugh:

Anyway who's the left handed one? Me :lick:

:laugh:
That info has been around for alittle while now for Firefox 3 (I think I seen it in July of 2008 but when Marge ask I couldn’t remember where I seen it at), I found where I seen it just before Marge posted that it was figured out.

Here

And here

Not that it matters much but I do get one more post out of this.:yowch:

:laugh:
That info has been around for alittle while now for Firefox 3 (I think I seen it in July of 2008 but when Marge ask I couldn’t remember where I seen it at), I found where I seen it just before Marge posted that it was figured out.

Here

And here

Not that it matters much but I do get one more post out of this.:yowch:
It's all in good fun bushy, it's not very often I do serious. :lick: Now I just need to have the choice of where I want me scrollbar in Windows, now that is serious :laugh:

@perris
Thanks mate. I really appreciate it. :)

@Evil Marge
I was talking about the post containing the solution which was posted 2 days back:

http://forum.osnn.net/showpost.php?p=843938&postcount=5

Anyway, I don't want to discuss anything more. I didnt copy, thats why I tried to clear it. If someone can't understand it, then its not my fault.
Don't worry about it I was just pulling your leg, I have better things to think about :laugh:

^^ No problem. I'm just sad that this thread was started for a good purpose but now it has changed to something else. It has just ruined the good purpose.

The person "sysfan" could have wait for some time before posting here so that I could clear everything at AskVG. But he posted here and ppl started making fun. I'm really disappointed.

^^ No problem. I'm just sad that this thread was started for a good purpose but now it has changed to something else. It has just ruined the good purpose.

The person "sysfan" could have wait for some time before posting here so that I could clear everything at AskVG. But he posted here and ppl started making fun. I'm really disappointed.

Kudo's to you and enjoy the accolades.

If you open your door or window and look outside, the world is a BIG place and the comments of a few people, especially based on erroneous information, should not bring you down :)

You do good stuff and you have been very active in the online community and have been doing things the right way for a while now. I think the vast majority appreciate the efforts. That is why forums like this exist :D

---

Regarding the copying of material and what not, I have seen a lot of tutorials posted on this site and others, copied verbatim and no credit given.

Vishal typically does provide information on his website crediting other people. I have also seen tutorials and applications of his used, unchanged, on other sites with no credit given and in some cases, other people claiming the credit.

It happens a lot unfortunately because there is so much freedom of information. IP should be respected.

---

Finally... Marge is one secseh mama :smoker:

^^ Thanks. I appreciate. I really respect others work thats why I provide credit whenever due. :)

At least 'Nads is sharing...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back