Watchmen Trailer

Zach Snyder is a hell of a director and I hope for the best but I don't know how he's going to pull this one off. Its such a massive story, I swear its almost unfilmable. Great trailer though, can't wait to see it.

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/watchmen/trailer
lol, saw this trailer when i saw batman, everyone was just like, what the... that preview didnt tell us anything. I think they need to rethink their ad campaigns. (Though im sure ill see the movie)

lol, saw this trailer when i saw batman, everyone was just like, what the... that preview didnt tell us anything. I think they need to rethink their ad campaigns. (Though im sure ill see the movie)

If you have ever read "Watchmen", it said enough. Plus, this is only a visual tease.

If you have ever read "Watchmen", it said enough. Plus, this is only a visual tease.
yea, I know. but still I think it was too early to release even a tease. I mean, 2009...

It gets the buzz going... then it fizzles and then they smack you with a better trailer and boom! Everyone is foamin at the mouth again.

Tickle it and get it all excited then back off... tickle it some more, it get really excited and then back off again... now wait for it... tickle it real hard and BOOM!

O.K. now I need a cigarette. And I don't smoke. :ermm:

I hate ads that TELL you things.

They are supposed to tease you. I prefer learning about the movie directly from the movie itself, not from the previews.

That's why I liked Cloverfield so much, because the ad campaign was tactful and didn't reveal much at all.

Heh heh... I am not sharing with any one. :D

I thought I posted this trailer already, must of been somewhere else.

I saw this yesterday on another website and knew it was going to be at the batman movie. I couldn't wait to see it again on that huge IMAX screen, and man that movie is going to be just as brilliant as The Dark Knight. Loved the graphic novels, the ones I read.

The screenplay was written by Solid Snake. Must be good.

glad to see they sorted out all their legal issues.. finally..

even after they started advertising and trailers, fox still legal issues pending..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back