Watch a snake eat a deer

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
I should think the python would become an food itself while it's eating, sincine it couldn't do to much to defend itself

I guess not

Last edited:

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Probably wasn't the best thing to watch while eating breakfast.

Amazing clip however, that snake is freaking huge.

I always thought they just had a tight grip and got tighter, interesting how they wait for the victim to breathe out before tightening.

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
I'm thinking the snake is going to be really vulnerable after being that bloated. I wonder how many of them become prey after swallowing another whole animal.

I always thought they just had a tight grip and got tighter, interesting how they wait for the victim to breathe out before tightening.
It's very efficient if you think about it. I'm staying away from snakes :p

X-Istence

Political User
I'm thinking the snake is going to be really vulnerable after being that bloated. I wonder how many of them become prey after swallowing another whole animal.

It's very efficient if you think about it. I'm staying away from snakes :p
Indeed.

As for the bloating part, I do think they become prey for others, maybe. I just don't know. But they can last an entire year on you if they eat you Grandmaster, won't you be the one to be eaten if there were 300 little babies around? Or are you the type that loves dead ......

Aprox

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Wow, thats freaky.. was I the only one that saw the horns on the "deer" and thought "uh oh, puncture wound!"

I agree EP, I dont want to ever see the inside of a snake first hand....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanANelson