wat kind of fan(s) should I buy?

J

jake123456789

I am using gigabyte 7ZXE MOBO with althon 1.7. currently my computer have one fan. The problem is that when weather is hot like 40 degree. my pc keep auto restart! I know that my computer fan is not enough! I am not sure which kind of fan I need?

Can some1 give me Recommendation? ty for rading n reply

PS: I am using socKet A MOBO!

Id suggest panaflo.. not only are they one of the quietest fans.. they are some of the best performing fans.. I currently have 5 in my computer and the machine is still no louder than the hard drive. I can feel a blast of cool out coming out the back of my computer.. If you need some let me know

ATX Case! I not sure about the model! I dont know the model

Any quality BRUSHLESS fan will do. My preference are Delta's. They last the longest and are true work-horses out performing others in CFM's and longevity.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back