wat is the lastest worth PC game purchases?

• Thread starter jake123456789
  • Start date
J

jake123456789

I am lookin forward to buy some new PC games! Do u guys know any new game? really worth one to buy.

Just wondering Sim City 4 out yet?

thanks you all of you reply!

neverwinter nights (a must have!)
soldier of fortune 2
ghost recon (w/ desert seige and island thunder expansions)

Originally posted by jake123456789
I am lookin forward to buy some new PC games! Do u guys know any new game? really worth one to buy.

Just wondering Sim City 4 out yet?

thanks you all of you reply!

hmm well since no one else asked you this... lemme be the first :)

what kinda games do you play... and what do you look for in a game as well..

should help us narrow down the list for you...

if you like driving NFSHP2 is fun ....its a blast online :) maybe the most fun game i downloaded in 2002

Yeah, please tell us what kind of games you enjoy so we can give you a list that you will like..:)

just about any game. from shooting, driving, fighting, just any good one.

vice city mate, this might be the best game i bought in 2003

cant wait

Originally posted by ZAnwar
vice city mate, this might be the best game i bought in 2003
cant wait till its released for pc!

Im currently hooked on Rally Sport Challenge, what an amazing game :) Or else Im playing SplinterCell, oh I cant wait till thats released. :)

Sim City 4 is released on 17th Jan. in the UK, not sure of a US date so if you are from the US ignore me

Hmmmmm

I can't believe no one has recommended MAFIA. It is a great great great ultra super awesome game. Give it a shot, you won't regret it. Make sure you have a beefed up system though. It combines driving, shooting, fighting alot like GTA3 but has a more linear story. It is as if you are in a very good film as one of the characters :) Not to mention graphics are cutting edge.

Enjoy.

does anyone have system specs for battlefield 1942? I am about to start Medal of Honor: Allied Assault. I hear its a good game.

it is a good game, should keep you occupied for a while. both the single player and multiplayer are great plays. good choice :)

flight sims: Combat Flight Sim 3 came out about two months ago. The reviews have been less then great. IL-2 is still your best bet for WWII combat. And USAF for modern Air to Air combat.

First Person tactical: Several.. Yes Splinter Cell is out. You can get the demo here: http://www.gamesdomain.com/demos/demo/1779.html

I have Hitman 2 and it is awesome.
SOF2

The problem with so many of the new PC games is they put patches out about two weeks after you get them because of some glitches in the games.. Just hop on over to http://www.pcgamer.com/ and get a review of all the top games.

Re: Hmmmmm

Originally posted by DIEOT
I can't believe no one has recommended MAFIA. It is a great great great ultra super awesome game. Give it a shot, you won't regret it. Make sure you have a beefed up system though. It combines driving, shooting, fighting alot like GTA3 but has a more linear story. It is as if you are in a very good film as one of the characters :) Not to mention graphics are cutting edge.

Enjoy.
yeah its amazing also yeah sim city 4 is out already.

Tom Clancy's Raven Shield is good too.
Part of the Ranbox Six series.

Multiplayer only. 3 maps. But lots of playtime.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back