wat do u think of dis car i have drawn

A

allmightyvic

i have drawn dis wif pencil from scratch... i only have da side view of it done :p wat does veryone think?

I think you need to pay more attention in spelling class. Oh, the drawing is cool. :p

heh - i realise why u posted it... that looks 100+ times better then anything i draw up :mad:

so... erm... any chance of a free car... u know... when u start designing for porsche/ferrari ?

MdSalih

You have to forgive allmightyvic for his spelling, he is from Victoria in Australia. Victorians are called "Mexicans" in Australia because they are way down south.

I think he has done real well using a pencil instead of crayons :D

But his drawing makes up for it..

Sorry bout my spelling everyone :p.... im just lazy.. and i dont like my keyboard... i have an Microsoft Internet Keyboard PRO.. it was really good at first.. now da keys r lossening up.. and really pissing me off... :p

anyway thnx everyone for posting ya comments here :p i appreciate it... i know this aint really the forum to post this, for some reason, www.supercars.net, their forum dosent work for me.. maybe windows XP?

as a matter of interest, i drew this in about 2hours, all at sku in english class :D.. and um.. if ya wondering how i got the front and rear wheels soo similar... i used photoshop to copy and paste.. save time to draw another wheel

thnx again for posting ya comments :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back