wassup?!

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
having trouble even posting this thread!

First problem I had was no tweak download - see screenshot...

I gather you're having trouble attaching files to posts?

(edit): Well there's no problem with the boards. What browser are you using?

Using IE6

and there are two problems - the first was that I cannot download anything (was trying to get the menu tweak) and the second is that when I try to attach the screenshot of the problem I cannot post! Glad you can tho'!

The attached file must be under 500kBytes in size, perhaps you are trying to attach something larger.

And where is this tweak? can you give us a link so we can check..

the tweak is on the NTFS site! look in the left pane under tweaks - then XP - then the last one - the menu tweak (although I cannot get any) ... and the file is just a jpg screenshot - 41k in size!

*think* that is still XP-erience menu tweak so I will get it updated for you

also looks like there are some sql errors with the downloads module. Think I upgraded it while it was offfline but didn't complete the relvent queries... will get it sorted now.

ta

thanks muchly - look forward to tweaking my menu and boot screen!

Which file are you after exactly as it is going to take me a while to get the old stuff re-added as I will also be adding alot of new stuff.

Including the ekko theme vs which I managed to dig up ;p

no probs

I can wait - I was looking for the one that lets you tag pages onto your start menu...

ok I will try and get that updated and reuploaded soon for you. ;)

http://www.ntfs.org/downloads/tweaks/ntfs_on_start_menu.zip

ntfs_on_start_menu.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back