wassup?!

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
I gather you're having trouble attaching files to posts?

(edit): Well there's no problem with the boards. What browser are you using?

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
Using IE6

and there are two problems - the first was that I cannot download anything (was trying to get the menu tweak) and the second is that when I try to attach the screenshot of the problem I cannot post! Glad you can tho'!

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
The attached file must be under 500kBytes in size, perhaps you are trying to attach something larger.

And where is this tweak? can you give us a link so we can check..

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
the tweak is on the NTFS site! look in the left pane under tweaks - then XP - then the last one - the menu tweak (although I cannot get any) ... and the file is just a jpg screenshot - 41k in size!

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
also looks like there are some sql errors with the downloads module. Think I upgraded it while it was offfline but didn't complete the relvent queries... will get it sorted now.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Which file are you after exactly as it is going to take me a while to get the old stuff re-added as I will also be adding alot of new stuff.

Including the ekko theme vs which I managed to dig up ;p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut