Warning Warning!!

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
Do NOT see Dreamcatcher, i repeat do NOT see Dreamcatcher!

This is the closest i've been to walking out of the cinema during a film...it was APPALLING! I mean, everthing about it.

Two people (out of the eight in there) got up and left when one character in his "mind warehouse" dialed another character using a phone and some sort of telepathy.....and the other character's (are you ready!?!?!)................................................ his GUN rang......he answered it.....and spoke on it!! HIS GUN!!!! HIS GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-1 out of 10.

Didnt think films this bad were allowed these days!

Originally posted by Teddy
Do NOT see Dreamcatcher, i repeat do NOT see Dreamcatcher!

This is the closest i've been to walking out of the cinema during a film...it was APPALLING! I mean, everthing about it.

Two people (out of the eight in there) got up and left when one character in his "mind warehouse" dialed another character using a phone and some sort of telepathy.....and the other character's (are you ready!?!?!)................................................ his GUN rang......he answered it.....and spoke on it!! HIS GUN!!!! HIS GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-1 out of 10.

Didnt think films this bad were allowed these days!

eh um we already have a dream catcher movie thread :D

besides I only watched it so I could see the animatrix : final flight of the osiris movie... :)

I only watched it so I could see the animatrix : final flight of the "osiris movie."

Oh yes! I saw that too!! That was VERY impressive! Cannot believe graphics are getting that good!

And what an as* that girl had....felt odd getting pervy over something computer generated! Is it possible to download that anywhere?

"I actually liked the movie."
You are obviously VERY easily pleased. It was terrible. But each to his own.

Ive attached a pic from Final Flight of the Osiris.

Now, imagine her pretty much nekkid, in a thong, jiggling her bits.....cool. ;)

Without knowing too much about it I was looking foward to seeing it, Timothy Olyphant, Morgan Freeman, Tom Sizemore - a cast I respect. Then I discovered via reviews:

- They were psychic. (oh dear)
- Aliens came out of an particular oriface.

Was worth it for the animatrix tho. Never walked out of a film as I had bugger else all to do :p

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Without knowing too much about it I was looking foward to seeing it, Timothy Olyphant, Morgan Freeman, Tom Sizemore - a cast I respect. Then I discovered via reviews:

- They were psychic. (oh dear)
- Aliens came out of an particular oriface.

Was worth it for the animatrix tho. Never walked out of a film as I had bugger else all to do :p

:)

I just treated it like a very weird sci-fi comedy and had a good laugh throughout... :)

Well it did have that fellah from the View Askew films.
Jason lee, fafk.

I just finished reading the book, but have yet to see the movie. The book is awesome, but I can see how it would be impossible to make into a decent movie. The book is 879 pages long and it jumps around from past to present to future/fantasy, it must be very difficult to translate to film (not to mention they have to add the Hollywood spin to everything -- read as: glamourize and ruin). As for the part that led up to the warehouse in his mind, I had to re-read it 3 or 4 times before it finally clicked, and then it wasn't so much of a click as an "I think I get it" b/c you don't find out what's really going on in there until much closer to the end. The only disappointment to the book was that the ending was fairly predictable. I nailed it a little less than 1/2 way through the book, at least as far as who would live and who would die. The only thing I didn't figure out until it was made clearer in the book was Mr. Gray's ultimate goal, but even that was little more than 1/2 way through when I figured out almost exactly how it would end.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back