Warning!!! Everyone needs to read this!!!

Some creep stalks one of my kids and he's got to deal with the Ol' Lou Horton 2.5" magna ported 44 Mag dressed with Federal Hydra-Shocks.

Diversion, ala Monty Python

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food-trough water! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
You don't frighten us, English pig dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person! I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.
I wave my private parts at your favorite Auntie!

Although I Don't like Spam mail....I don't understand the Problem...there's a delete button! If it looks like spam..delete it. What harm comes from those types of e-mails? The fact of the mattter is those types of things do occur and if that e-mail prevents it from happening to one little girl or boy, then i say let them be sent.

The only Spam I like is between two slices of day-old rye bread when the market starts dropping.

In the key of G.

"Just remember that you're standing on a planet that's evolving,
And revolving at nine thousand miles an hour,
That's orbiting at nineteen miles a second, so it's reckoned,
A sun that is the source of all our power.
The sun and you and me and all the stars that we can see,
Are moving at a million miles a day,
In an outer spiral arm, at forty thousand miles an hour,
Of the Galaxy we call the Milky Way."

Originally posted by Jdstuhler
Although I Don't like Spam mail....I don't understand the Problem...there's a delete button! If it looks like spam..delete it. What harm comes from those types of e-mails? The fact of the mattter is those types of things do occur and if that e-mail prevents it from happening to one little girl or boy, then i say let them be sent.

That's why I posted. I don't understand all the hate posts. But I got the impression it was because the story mentioned God. I did not post to push that subject. I even forgot it was even mentioned. I posted in hopes that some kid that visits this post would learn not to pass info across the web like that. But if the mention of God is the problem, I will go remove it.

If in fact it is the mere mention of the word god that forces people to not understand the importance of post like this then there is a bigger problem then i thought. Personaly I'm not a religious man and don't believe in god, but I do believe that the children are the future and need to be warned of all the horrible things that the human race is capable of, and if that means some one is inconvinced by a letter and one kid is saved by a letter, Its gotta be a no brainer and if it isn't....someone needs to take a look at the kind of person they are

Spam or not spam.
Believe in GOD or not.

The meaning was to watch out because it is easy for kids and others to believe others. I am happy this thread was started and I don't have any kids either.

Originally posted by SnookBooger
The only Spam I like is between two slices of day-old rye bread when the market starts dropping.

Do you have anything without quite so much spam in it?

I'd believe that, but what are you going to do?... be a skitzo?... I mean people can just run up and grab you from the street anyway anytime any place. If you can't even give your name out online or a baseball team, then why even sign anything that consists of your name or a form that consists of your birthday, any information can be found out either way, but lately people have been freaking out about the internet being a gateway to murder and abduction. anyone can find a person's name, state/province out and the rest of the info without even talkin to them; online. SPAM is what i consider it as. Not so much useless, but worn out.

imho

Casserole

My Mom used to make a delicious, cheesy pasta casserole with little cubes of Spam. Mmmm! Cheesy Spam!

:D

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
2 kids are missing in the UK at the moment, have been for a week, its believed that they have been abducted. One of the possibilities is that they were talking to someone online.. as the police believe that at least one of the girls must have known the abductor.
Two people, a man 28 & a woman 25 have been arrested for murder. Brings back memories of the Moors in the 50's/60's.

Originally posted by Hipster Doofus

Two people, a man 28 & a woman 25 have been arrested for murder. Brings back memories of the Moors in the 50's/60's.

That's just sad. thore poor kids. people defiatly have some messed up flaws about them

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back