Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos in the works

N

neo1980

In Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos, players revisit the war-torn world of Azeroth a generation after the end of the Second War between the Orcs and the Humans. The fragile peace that had since settled over the land is now on the verge of being shattered, for a dark power has returned after thousands of years to carry out its nefarious plans. Two new races - the Undead Scourge and the Night Elves - emerge to join the fray, as players follow a single epic storyline through four successive campaigns. Players can also take the battle into their own hands in an enhanced multiplayer mode, playable on local area networks and exclusively over the Internet on Battle.net®, the largest online service of its kind in the world.
A focus on concentrated battles between groups of mighty warriors brings an exciting new blend of action to the franchise. In the single-player game, players follow the adventures of Legendary Heroes, who grow more formidable with experience. As the game progresses, these Heroes are able to learn spells and special abilities and acquire powerful magic items. Heroes advance even faster in multiplayer games, adding to the intensity of strategic combat between rival powers. Expanded multiplayer options include the ability to share units and resources with allies and to compete anonymously against other players of similar skill levels.

Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos also includes the most powerful and full-featured World Editor ever released for a Blizzard game. The World Editor puts the same tools used by Blizzard's designers into the hands of players, enabling them to create 3D maps and unique missions, with scripts for units, spells, and action-packed events. Players will also be able to produce their own in-game cinematics, using flexible camera controls and incorporating .mp3-based sound files.

http://www.gameinfowire.com/game.asp?gid=47

I believe it's been released already.

I think my roommote bought it a few monts ago.

um, this is new? i mean, there's alraedy an expasion pack in the works. WC3 was one of the best games of the year (and it was voted so too)

yes this is new, this is the next version of warcraft 3

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back