Warcraft III Beta cd key

R

ratrune

Can someone share with me a cd-key that's working?

blah at warez on xp-erience.org. get out!!

I actually got the real copy of W3 beta so i am happy :D

Originally posted by existenz
blah at warez on xp-erience.org. get out!!

I actually got the real copy of W3 beta so i am happy :D

Is it as good as they are claiming?

um asking for a cd-key means they don't own their own cd-key...how is that jumping to conclusions?

Thats like saying yeah...could you give me a serial number for Adobe Photoshop 6...well if ya buy it the serial number is on it...and if you lost it you can call adobe and they will set you up with a new one...

it's warez plain and simple

It's hardly warez if the game is in beta.
However it is ethically incorrect :p

Actually I agree its not warez if its free in the first place; + its beta so it can't be warez.

Hey ZipTriX, yeah, the game is pretty freakin awsome...i'm a noob at it, but I'm quickly get the hang of it. And you can be more than just humans and orcs....I'm told that's all you can be in the predecessors. But in this you can be the undead and nightelves... it's definately an awsome game...

K

Hey that page has broken links- you can't get anything there...

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back