• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Warcraft 3

Warcraft 3 came out today and it rocks...... the single player is awesome.........

A must buy for the people into this kinda game......

:D

T

tengcm

Me too...
the game is very nice. Most wanted game !!!

by the way, i saw pirate CD (warcraft 3) were out last 2 weeks.
I dont know how does it happen. From the website, official lauch is on 4 July, but my friend already have it before 4 July, about 2 weeks ago......

Of course, i buy original one form computer store.....

_DM_

OSNN Senior Addict
I got it when it first came out got it for 64.00$ but sold my PS2 game and got it for 45.00$ I say the game is pretty fun, espicially when you play on Battle.net, and it sucks when you lag then u get drop and u get lose! thats what i hate about this game, you get a lose if you drop. So get DSL or cable first if your planing going on b.net =)

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Battle.NET is and was well good for Dialbo 2 as there was very little cheating and for a network of that size was often incredably stable - reminds me I gotta establish my characters aliveness soon :p

Got warcraft3 this morning and am just about to finsih the undead levels - loving it ;)

S

Spanko

hehe I really like it to im on the last of teh undead campaing, but i wish tehy included tcp/ip option like in diablo 2, i prefer not to use battlenet... sort of a boycott for all the crap vivendi pulled against bnetd. So it looks like i will only be playing multi lanned with my friends, but oh well it s still a pretty good game.

D

donkey

I'm just about to get the game but everyone says they are completing undead levels etc...Is the game easy or is this just a part of the whole game?

Z

Zer0_[X]

hmmm anyone know a "work-around" for using TCP/IP in wc3?
blizzard is turning into westwood imo, as in forcing ppl to use their servers...

omgsoup

OSNN Senior Addict
W3

its werid. unlike the 1st two, you don't just choose a race, its a whole story, and it unfolds as you look at it from the four different races, while playing them.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Yeah, much different to the previous games.

Kind o interesting how they made the story line fit together - tho I did find there was a few sub plots that never seemed to finish, ie what happened to the former princec etc.

I did finsih at 5am tho, so may have missed something...
and I don't think it was him becoming a rock star!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies