Warcraft 3

D

duder

is it worth it to dl the beta or warcraft 3?, has anyone tries the game?

i'm going to give it whirl, and no its not open. and i won't give a link neither

All WarCraft3 testers has been given the option of sharing their beta key with 4 others - meaning that each key can be used five times, if there is more the 6th user and up cannot log on to BNET :)

Well to answer you question, it's a fun and ok game - if you liked warcraft 2 you'll like this one too, if you never tried any of the warcraft games I STRONGLY reccomend that you try it out! :)

i have tried it (my cd-key is legit). really good. im buying the collectors edition. i say its worth buying

anyone?

Would anyone be willing to share thier cd key with me?

well, contrary to what was posted earlier, the only thing this game has in common with war2 is the story. Any strategies that you had before don't matter at all in this game. Completely different. That said, I love the game. It has a lot more character than war2 did and obviously the game is gorgeous. I am an unnoficial beta tester, but I've bought every Bliz game they've released and this will be no exception. A must have in my opinion....

yo

can somone give me the address to download it, ill get my own cd key for it....

Never mind

I found a copy and a CD-Key. I didn't realize there were thousands of people out there playing cracked versions of the game. There is even a fake Battle.net that is allowing people to access it with multiple of the same key. Crazy stuff I say.

the game sucks hardcore ........ well I guess thats just me ... I hate that game .......... people who think its just me got to consider I have played:
starcraft,
warcraft 1 & 2+expac & 3,
Empire Earth,
Age of Empires 1+expac & 2+expac .
Diablo 1&2+epac

I just still feel Age of empires 2 expac is the best game out of all the strategy games out. And when Age of Mythology comes out it will blow the rest of strategy games out of the water including WC3 ...... well thats my input laterz

Sorry to burst Your Bubble

First off what game was nomitated game of the year:
WarCraft
Then
WarCraft II
Then
StarCraft
Then
Diablo 2

Threw out my years of gamming i have nenver seen AOE top game of the year and if it was all blizzard games so far has been top game of the year above all other games.
i can tell u this much WAR3 is so different from warcraft. and even now people say it is the best game ever even in beta version.

not worth geting beta version now cause u cant play single but u can play online wit FSGS servers

All MS games suck all around cpt Midtown Madness 2, that game is sweet!

info.jpg

Diablo2 was great...

I downloaded the beta about 2 months ago, from some dodgy site, but without a key I soon lost interest in looking at the spangley menus and went back to playing Counter-strike ;)

lol

The game is not finished yet, but from what I've played it's pretty damn good. There are some issues with balancing but other than that the graphics, story, sounds and atmosphere are totally unbeatable.

Game is finished

The Game is finished but still has bug, see what blizz did is that they just extracted the internet version from the hole game, just for testing for bugs, if they wanted they could release it right now but wit some major bugs, all blizzard games has bugs in it thats one of their main problems other then that i love it.

info.jpg

Ok u guys

Ok i have read all of your threads and heres what i got to say... first of all Helmer is a moron. Right now it is B-net is running off a AT&T server for free and can have as many people as you want on b-net. And Warcrat 3 in done but there was a problem setting it up with there new server database. and if u want to fine it i suggest you download a shareware program like Kazaa,Imesh,Grokster,Limewire,Morphes,. these will allow you to p2p share the folder. you can fine them at.....

www.downloads.com
www.kazzalite.com
www.grokster.com
www.imesh.com
www.morphes.com
you can find everything u want on there programs......

Athalon Xp 1900 512Ram
G-Force 4 Ti 128
ya know what lets just say the computer is kewl....

LOL!

I'm a moron? Cool!

Sure you can do what you say, but it's no legal - and to my knowledge this site does not approve of actions as those..

What I'm talking about is being in the official beta ya know, the stuff where you interact with the game developer to make a better game - a thing you'll never experience if you run around stealing everything..

So Keith, go play with Imesh and Kazaa Lite - have fun.. Just don't run around calling people morons as long as you have no clue as to what you are talking about..

Have a nice day :)

Edit: I forgot to say, good luck trying to make the cracked version work - do you feel like opening all ports in your router? :D

LOL Suon-Of-Liberty

u cant find sqwot on any of thoses P2P, u be luck enough if u can find are RIP

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back