War Of The Worlds

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
home_globe.jpg

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/waroftheworlds/index.html

Looks awesome. Only downloaded half of the large trailer, but I am hoping the original theme with a revamp will kick in ... haha

isnt Tom Cruise supposed to be in that also?

<edit> I looked at the site and yes he will be in it </edit>

Was gonna say I'd like to see that till I saw Tom Cruise was in it,I cannot stand him so I won't be watching it :(

I loved the original one for the 50's (I think it was the 50')

this movie might kick ass!!!

very exciting!

gonna see this one

I was hoping the movie dudes were going to release something cool

Tom cruise rocks!

The orginal music isn't in the trailer, but it has a re working of the opening voice over though which is quite cool. Also you don't see much of anything in the teaser

Incidentally there is another war of the worlds movie currently being made. Its an independent film and is set in the same era as the book.

Yeah, I did recognise the talk :)
I think I have the original on vinyl :D

My word, very nice. My favourite HG Wells novel, without a doubt- can't wait to see this on the big screen :)

why do i need itunes installed to watch the teaser.
how is that legal?

jimi_81 said:
why do i need itunes installed to watch the teaser.
how is that legal?
You need Quicktime installed :)

Khayman said:
Tom cruise rocks!
Not to me he doesn't,I can't bare to watch anything with him in it. It's always Tom Cruise playing Tom Cruise :dead:

I loved the original, but Tom Cruise... oh no... deary me no.... just no... I think you get my point .... **nods, sighs and walks away**

[edit : I just watched the trailer. Cool trailer, then I saw it... Cruise came before Speilberg .... how annoyed I am... how annoyed :mad: ]

Evil Marge said:
It's always Tom Cruise playing Tom Cruise :dead:
yep

100% same guy same acting same chareacter in all his movies.

but lots of special effects :D

Evil Marge said:
You need Quicktime installed :)

Not to me he doesn't,I can't bare to watch anything with him in it. It's always Tom Cruise playing Tom Cruise :dead:
I disagree in every possible respect

egghead said:
yep

100% same guy same acting same chareacter in all his movies.

but lots of special effects :D
Yeah you end up not knowing which movie your watching cause he's the same in every one of them.Bit like Dido's music,you can sing the words of one song to all the rest :p

@ Perris,I installed Quicktime to watch the trailer and ended up doing a restore cause it messed everything up,never again :rolleyes:

never install quicktime. it will takeover your computer and control all the media files and really piss you off.

Use quicktime alternative ;)
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/QuickTime_Alternative.htm

QuickTime Alternative will allow you to play QuickTime files (.mov, .qt and other extensions) without having to install the official QuickTime Player. It also supports QuickTime content that is embedded in webpages.

They also make one for the annoying Realplayer
Realplayer alternative
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Real_Alternative.htm

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back