• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

War Of The Worlds

egghead

Double O Egghead
this movie might kick ass!!!

very exciting!

gonna see this one

I was hoping the movie dudes were going to release something cool

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
Tom cruise rocks!

The orginal music isn't in the trailer, but it has a re working of the opening voice over though which is quite cool. Also you don't see much of anything in the teaser

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
Incidentally there is another war of the worlds movie currently being made. Its an independent film and is set in the same era as the book.

Scooter

Random Apple Dude
I loved the original, but Tom Cruise... oh no... deary me no.... just no... I think you get my point .... **nods, sighs and walks away**

[edit : I just watched the trailer. Cool trailer, then I saw it... Cruise came before Speilberg .... how annoyed I am... how annoyed :mad: ]

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
Evil Marge said:
You need Quicktime installed :)

Not to me he doesn't,I can't bare to watch anything with him in it. It's always Tom Cruise playing Tom Cruise :dead:
I disagree in every possible respect

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
egghead said:
yep

100% same guy same acting same chareacter in all his movies.

but lots of special effects :D
Yeah you end up not knowing which movie your watching cause he's the same in every one of them.Bit like Dido's music,you can sing the words of one song to all the rest :p

@ Perris,I installed Quicktime to watch the trailer and ended up doing a restore cause it messed everything up,never again :rolleyes:

egghead

Double O Egghead
never install quicktime. it will takeover your computer and control all the media files and really piss you off.

Use quicktime alternative ;)
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/QuickTime_Alternative.htm

QuickTime Alternative will allow you to play QuickTime files (.mov, .qt and other extensions) without having to install the official QuickTime Player. It also supports QuickTime content that is embedded in webpages.

They also make one for the annoying Realplayer
Realplayer alternative
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Real_Alternative.htm

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix