War driving tool

scripttron75

OSNN Junior Addict
Does anyone know what war driving tool I can use with Centrino mobile technology as netstumbler is not supported.:lick:

What wireless card does the machine have? You mentioned Centrino, so it can be one of the following - the Intel PRO/Wireless 2100/2100A, the 2200BG or the 2915ABG.

I can confirm that NetStumbler works with the 2200BG. Not sure about the other ones though. :)

I bought the Laptop at BB its a gateway: Intel® Centrino™ mobile technology with interrelated Intel® Pentium® M processor 740, Intel® 915PM chipset, Intel® PRO/Wireless 2200BG network connection (802.11b/g) and extended battery life capability

So it is the 2200BG then. It'll work with NetStumbler, even if the site says otherwise.
I've been using it for ages. :)

I see from your post then that the centrino is supported with this card then but the issue is when I launch netstumbler I get a blinking text at the bottom of its window saying that there are NO Active AP's??:cry:

scripttron75 said:
I see from your post then that the centrino is supported with this card then but the issue is when I launch netstumbler I get a blinking text at the bottom of its window saying that there are NO Active AP's??:cry:
Click the Device menu and see if there's more than one listing. If there is, just select the other one and it should detect all the access points nearby.

I see from your post then that the centrino is supported with this card then but the issue is when I launch netstumbler I get a blinking text at the bottom of its window saying that there are NO Active AP's??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back