WAP.osnn.net error message

Glaanieboy

OSNN Veteran Addict
I am getting this when going to wap.osnn.net with my shiny new iMode phone:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: returnpagebit() in /usr/home/main/public_html/modules/mobile/index.php on line 132

:( I wanted to browse to osnn :( :cry:

could be an issue with the new server.
will sort asap.

will also be doing a colour version of the wap site (more html really)

returnpagebit is a function by virtuanews, not the server.

So fix it :p

would have done but I didn't have ftp at the time ;D
will have a good look tonight :)

Thanks man! I can download 25 MB free with my phone and I want to use it :D

Works, thanks :D Can you make it that when I go to wap.osnn.net it will get redirected to the index.wml file automagically? Now when I type http://wap.osnn.net I still get the error, when I add /index.wml to the address, it works. Thanks :)

Will do

on the old server wml was called before php, it needs to be redone.
You were calling index.php which is bad :)

X-Istence said:
Done.

wap.osnn.net/index
Uhm, what? when I go to wap.osnn.net (without index.wml), I now get more errors. (it's complaining it can't find modules/mobile/index.php, it's supposed to be in /usr/home/main/public_html/modules.php on line 31)

is my phone too sucky to open that site, it's telling me
The Requested Page can not be displayed
i have a sonyericsson t616
rogers wireless at&t

We need to restart apache to get the fix done so it's on the list :)
for now wap.osnn.net/index.wml should work.

is my phone too sucky to open that site, it's telling me
The Requested Page can not be displayed
i have a sonyericsson t616
rogers wireless at&t

i still need to implement the fix. Exams suck, and i ahve midterms the next three days as well as today, so it is all bad timing :p

sorry to join in on what is/was basically problem thread - but if there's a WAP version of the site to access would that be useful for dial-up access also? I am wondering if it would give slimmer access via a regular browser, I started another thread for that, but the outcome was basically "Welcome to my world" (EP) and "OSNN Lite might be suckage" (others). I'll resurrect it and xlink it to this in case....

[EDIT] and here is xlink teh other way, to be neat [/EDIT]

I am working on a version (or should be) of the wap site, that won't be wap but will load in my symbian 6 opera browser with no side scrolling etc. Will be too small for non phone/pda use but will be lightweight. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back